Our branches are closed on major holidays, and the 2023 schedule is listed below.
You can always access your online and mobile banking, though these closures may impact your ability to process wire and ACH transfers, so we recommend making arrangements for such transactions prior to these dates to ensure completion.
On half days, deposits made at Bank ATMs after 12:30PM will be deposited on the next business day.
2023 HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
- New Year's Day: Monday, January 2
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: Monday, January 16
- Presidents' Day: Monday, February 20
- Good Friday: Friday, April 7 (half day; offices close at 1PM)
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 29
- Juneteenth: Monday, June 19
- Independence Day: Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day: Monday, September 4
- Indigenous Peoples' Day: Monday, October 9
- Veterans Day: Friday, November 10
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 23
- Black Friday: Friday, November 24 (half day; offices close at 1PM)
- Christmas: Monday, December 25
We love to share industry tips and updates on community involvement! To get in on the action, follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Instagram!