Don't Miss Exciting First Carolina Bank News!
- First Carolina Bank had the opportunity to participate in a Spectrum Local News TV interview. Highlights include where we started, the approach we’ve taken to be successful, and what’s to come. Check out the video today!
- Following the $11.64MM First Carolina Financial Services Private Placement, we look forward to further focusing our efforts in Rocky Mount and our surrounding markets! Read the Rocky Mount Telegram Article Today!
- First Carolina Financial Services Announces Completion of $11.64 million Private Placement. Check out the Press Release Today!
- First Carolina Bank is making a name for itself in the Raleigh market. Read the Triangle Business Journal Article to find out more.
- First Carolina Financial Services, Inc. and First Carolina Bank Names New Board Member James A. Lucas, Jr. Check Out The Press Release Today!
- First Carolina Bank continues to grow its economic footprint! 2017 was a fantastic year for us with the opening of our Wilmington loan production office along with our new branch in Raleigh. Check out the Greater Wilmington Business Journal article to learn more.
- We're excited to announce our expansion into Wilmington, NC has been a success. Check Out The Wilmington Biz Article Today!
- First Carolina Financial Services, Inc. and First Carolina Bank Names New Board Member Chad Paul. Check Out The Press Release Today!
- This Just In! We are proud to announce we'll be opening a Loan Production Office in Wilmington on September 1, 2017. Read more about our organic expansion, capital growth, and asset growth here: Local Bank Expands Operations.
- We are honored to be the recipient of the 2017 Best in Benefits award for the southeast region. Check out the Rocky Mount Telegram Article Today!
- Have you heard? First Carolina Bank is opening a Full-Service Branch in Raleigh on July 17, 2017. Read the Triangle Business Journal Article to find out more.
- First Carolina Financial Services Announces Completion of $8.97 million Private Placement. Check out the Press Release Today!
- Get Yours Today! In an effort to help Tackle the Tar raise scholarship funds to send our local students to local colleges, First Carolina Bank is now selling an iconic piece of art highlighting the wonderful city of Rocky Mount . Read the Rocky Mount Telegram Article!
- Did you know that banks get rated by their performance each year? We're pleased to announce that we are in the top rankings for all four select categories published by Business North Carolina.
- First Carolina Bank is proud to announce our partnership with Capital Investment Companies, a wealth management company, for our Rocky Mount, Reidsville, Raleigh, and Greenville market. Read the Rocky Mount Telegram Article.
- We are pleased to have the opportunity to donate to the Rockingham Community College Foundation in Reidsville! This donation will be used in the RCC Foundation's efforts to enhance the learning and collegiate experience of their students.
- We're excited to announce our newest Advisory Board member, David Bracken of Reidsville, NC. Join us in welcoming him to the team! Read the Rockingham Now Article.
- Six months ago, we announced plans for our expansion into the Raleigh market. We are happy to announce these plans are well on their way to success. Read the Triangle Business Journal Article.
- We are pleased to announce our expansion into the Raleigh Market! Read the News & Observer Article: First Carolina Bank to Open Raleigh Office
- Watch the video: Weekly Buzz: First Carolina Bank wins 2014 Rookie Small Business of the Year. What a great accomplishment!
- Watch the video: The Chamber Buzz: Kristen Brabble of First Carolina Bank is interviewed about the importance of shopping locally.
- Watch the video: Around Town-December 2013: Ron Day (President and CEO of First Carolina Bank) graciously accepts the award for Small Business of the Month. Check out the Small Business of the Month Award.
- Watch the video: An interview conducted by WHIG TV in Rocky Mount, NC with Ron Day (President and CEO of First Carolina Bank).
We love to share industry tips and updates on community involvement! To get in on the action, follow any of our social media accounts!