We are always seeking top-notch, customer-focused bankers local to the area.
Because we are a community bank, it is highly encouraged for First Carolina Bank employees to be involved in our communities. We show support to our community by participating in various charitable or business organizations, as well as volunteering.
We offer opportunities for career development along with a professional working environment and competitive compensation plans, including:
- Health, Prescription, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and AD&D Insurance for employee, spouse, and children
- Accident Insurance for employee, spouse, and children
- Critical Illness Insurance for employee, spouse, and children
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Income Protection
- Maternity/Family Paid Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Federal Reserve Holiday Schedule
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Free Bank Services
Disability Accommodation Statement:
First Carolina Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the First Carolina Bank Careers website or submission process, please call 919-809-7869 and ask to speak with the Human Resources Department.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement:
First Carolina Bank supports a diverse workforce and provides Equal Opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.